Case Study from Le Nid Childcare
Supplier: Avensure Ltd
Client: Le Nid
About Le Nid Childcare
Le Nid Childcare is a new brand in the childcare industry that is serving the community by educating future generations since 2013. They have a team with a broad-spectrum of expertise who play a fundamental role in providing a high quality and standard in the early year’s education.
Why did Le Nid Childcare need HR Documentation assistance?
As a growing Nursery with franchisee sites we had been looking to obtain some guidance regarding HR issues and professional employment documentation to issue our employees. We made a decision to outsource our HR so that we could concentrate on other aspects of the business. The nursery is a highly legislative industry in which Employment Law is constantly changing and we were looking for a professional firm for ongoing guidance and support. With our governing body being OFSTED it was important that we acted quickly and put measures into place. We believed Avensure who are HR experts were the perfect option and therefore required their professional assistance and expertise.
How did Avensure help address your HR Documentation issues?
It was quite clear from the get go that Avensure were very experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and we were reassured to know that the documentation would be drafted in line with the OFSTED requirements, this is imperative given the nature of our business.
We obtained Avensure’s services early August 2016 with an urgent requirement for the documentation, (Statements of Particulars and Employee Handbooks). A welcome call was completed by the documentation team the following day and a telephone consultation was scheduled in for 3 days later. The call was conducted in a professional manner and all my queries were answered.
We received the drafted documentation via email 10 days later and by 1st September as little as 3 weeks later the documentation was finalised and I was ready to issue them to all our employees.
The documentation team advised that they were also able to follow up hard copy handbooks in the post to me.
“Throughout the process of getting the documentation drafted any queries that we raised or any amendments we suggested were dealt with professionally. It was a great ease to know the revisions I were proposing were being considered carefully to avoid any risk to our Nursery.”
What services do Avensure provide Le Nid Childcare
- Bespoke HR Documentation: Contracts and Handbooks and guidance on implementation.
- Immediate 24/7 advice on all ongoing HR and Employment Law issues.
- Online access to stationary forms via Avensure Locker
- Access to our own dedicated Employment Law Consultant, Natasha Lawless who is invaluable.
- Access to my own dedicated Employment Law Documentation Consultant Emma Yorke who professionally drafted our Documentation, as well as access to a team with a vast range of experience in Employment Law Contracts and HR.
- Insurance to cover all legal and tribunal representation costs including all compensation awards.
- Barrister/Solicitor trained legal advisors.
- Training to help understand Employment Law and HR issues better.